Powered by Blogger.

Monday 4 August 2014

Who I am and what I do..

| | 0 comments

My name is Jessica Lucy Dellow, i'm 20 years old and from Hertfordshire. I am in my third year at university studying English language and creative writing In Leicester.  I have decided to start a blog to share with people my interests on fashion, food and any shenanigans that I get up to that I want to share with you all!

I am hoping that by starting this blog it will help me to rejuvenate my creative side, which will reflect in my studies of English and Creative writing. I sometimes feel that my work lacks the creativity that I want it to. I want to be able to inspire others with my posts and also be inspired by others.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance