Powered by Blogger.

Monday 4 August 2014

| | 0 comments




Missguided was my god send for holiday clothes! I bought two bikinis, one of them I am wearing in the photo above which is called the Conchita Strappy Contrast Bikini which I lived in, for only £21.99 it was a steal! The other bikini I bought from Missguided is called the Guste Jungle Print Bandeau Bikini which cost me £19.99. The tropical print really caught my eye with this one, Perfect for the holiday season!



It was recently my 20th birthday which I spent in the South of Spain with my boyfriend Elliott. Luckily his grandparents own an apartment out there, so we only had to pay for flights which were extra cheap as we bought them a few months in advance! It ended up being cheaper to go for nine days instead of seven (which we were obviously very happy about!). The apartment was in a quiet resort, with not many people about as schools hadn't quite broken up when we arrived. It got busier towards the end, but we quite enjoyed the peace and quiet (that just shows we are getting old...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance